Monday, January 31, 2005

Reid and Pelosi

This one puzzles me a bit. Both ran AP articles about Reid and Pelosi’s comments today about Bush’s upcoming State of the Union address. The articles are identical except the following quote which is in CNN’s article but not in Fox’s.

Republicans countered not long after the two Democratic leaders finished speaking.

"Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid's obstructionist remarks today were full of pessimism and personal attacks but lacked any vision for winning the war on terror or preserving Social Security for future generations," said Brian Jones, a spokesman for the Republican National Committee.

I find it odd that Fox did not include that. Fox typo? Earlier version of the AP article that was modified later by AP?

Articles:
http://www.cnn.com/2005/ALLPOLITICS/01/31/democrats.bush.ap/index.html
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,145859,00.html

2 comments:

Pro Free Life said...

I'm neither pro-choice nor pro-life. But I'm pro-free-life! Check out www.ProFreeLife.com.

Wheel Chair Center said...

I just came across your blog and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here.
I also have a web site & blog about wheel chair lift ramp
so I know what I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work!