Mitt Romney has a six-part plan to “stop illegal immigration.” The main points are:
· Secure The Border.
· Implement An Enforceable Employer Verification System.
· Reject Amnesty.
· Punish Sanctuary Cities.
· Improve Interior Enforcement.
· Encourage Legal Immigration.
John McCain says he will secure the border but offers no specifics as Romney does. He has some bullet points but they pertain rather to things that we should also do to improve the immigration situation. Here are his five bullets (these are excerpts):
· Recognize the importance of building strong allies in
· Recognize the importance of pro-growth policies -- … -- so American businesses can hire and pay the best.
· Recognize the importance of a flexible labor market …
· Recognize the importance of assimilation of our immigrant population …
· Recognize that