- McCain ad misrepresents Obama's tax plan. Again.
- A McCain-Palin TV ad accuses Obama of being "disrespectful" of Palin, but it distorts quotes to make the case.
- A McCain campaign ad claims Obama's "one accomplishment" was a bill to teach sex ed to kindergarten kids. Don't believe it.
- He tells Social Security recipients their money would now be in the stock market under McCain's plan. False.
- An Obama-Biden ad says McCain supports "cutting benefits in half" for Social Security recipients. False!
- An Obama ad plays fast and loose with McCain's voting record on education and proposals as a presidential candidate.
I suppose some just dismiss the above as gamesmanship or similarly have the attitude that that is just politics. But, as I see it, this is lying and cheating to try and get an advantage. It's sickening.