- What was he thinking in choosing Palin? McCain's best argument over Obama was experience. Palin has less experience on a national level than Obama. That takes McCain's argument away. I wonder about his judgment and her ability to step in as president if needed.
- I want an articulate president.
- Negative ads - purposely distorting the truth.
- I was hoping he was the real deal but I think he is looking like a standard politician. Go to the left to get the party's nomination and then switch to the middle for the general election. Lots of earmarks. Shady real estate deal with a convicted felon. Not being truthful about his relationships with others [Once a little controversy comes up about an associate, he distances himself. For example, I believe he knew Rev. Wright for 20 years. I would have respected Obama if he had just said that he didn't agree with the Reverend's extreme positions but that the Reverend and his church do a lot of good. Instead he throws Wright under the bus and claims he didn't know of Wright's views.]
- Government is not always the solution. I do not want a stronger federal government but Obama leans that way.
- Too simplistic perhaps in suggesting taxes won't go up for most because he will tax the rich and the corporations. A tax on corporations just gets passed on to us.
- Negative ads -purposely distorting the truth.